Words of Art
• Perfect for Family Game Nights: In this Apples to Apples-style game, players feast their eyes and exercise their brains as they challenge friends and family to come up with the art card that best expresses the verbal prompt given by the designated Storyteller.
• Expert authors: Created by daughter of famed art collector Agnes Gund and world-class design team Pentagram to excite everybody about contemporary art.
• For fans of visually stunning games like Azul and Wingspan: Open your eyes to an astonishing collection of contemporary art by a diverse group of artists from around the globe. The cards feature art from a wide range of artists, from world famous (Jasper Johns, Romare Bearden, Warhol, Louise Bourgeois) to newer stars (Sarah Sze, Nick Cave, Teresita Fernandez). Over half the works are made by women artists and over a third by artists of color.
• A different experience in each game: 150 different works of art to draw from creates new collections to explore every time you play.
• Fun + Educational: Reinforces language and vocabulary development as well as creativity and imagination.
• Ages 8 and up.
Orders shipped within the United States are shipped via FedEx Ground and can take as long as 15 days to arrive. Orders ship Monday-Friday. Print orders take 2-3 weeks to arrive. Orders shipped outside the United States are shipped FedEx International Economy, which generally takes 7-15 days to arrive, depending on customs.
We are unable to ship to PO Boxes. All addresses must have a person available to sign for the package.
In the event of a missing package, please track the order with FedEx and contact a customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org. An investigation will be opened and actions will be taken once the investigation has been closed.
All shipping charges are calculated by the weight and destination of the item. The shipping cost for your order will be figured when you check out. Shipping charges do not include duties, taxes or brokerage fees that may be applied to orders shipped outside of the U.S. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the order. Free shipping applies to domestic US orders only.
Memberships are processed and distributed by the Membership Department and cards take about a week to ship. Please contact the Membership department at (212) 570-3641 or email@example.com with questions concerning your membership.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise for exchange or credit card refund within two weeks of delivery. Please contact our customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about returning or exchanging merchandise. Shipping charges are not reimbursed for returned items unless items were damaged or imperfect upon receipt. Drop shipped items are not able to be returned or exchanged, with the exception of damaged items. Prints on Demand are created individually and are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable. Prints on Demand must be shipped to your home and cannot be picked up in our shop.
Merchandise marked as a sale item is non-returnable.
Whitney Museum Shop Returns
99 Gansevoort Street
New York, NY 10014